Saturday 13 October 2012

Challenge 57 & DT Call...

Good morning everyone and welcome to a brand new A Gem of a Challenge,challenge..... Thank you to all of you who joined in with our last challenge it was lovely for the team to see so many of you and to see all your gorgeous creations.........We hope your all join in with this challenge....

Before we move on we have some news we are all very sad to be saying goodbye to Jenny who has decided to step down from the DT ...We will miss you Jenny and your beautiful cards,please pop by and say hello and join in with us sometimes...Take care,best wishes for the future from all of us...

Which means it's time for a DT CALL as we are a team member down,is there anyone out there who would like to join a friendly team of girls,who love a laugh and a chat...

What we require is someone who is,

1. Good at colouring,

2. Can take good quality clear photo's of your work

  3. Have an active blog

4. Can comment on entrants cards/projects (we have a number rota)

5.We don't mind if you have never been on a DT or are already on a DT/s but what we do ask is that you can offer the same commitment to Pink Gem Designs as your other DT's...

If the answer to the above is YES then please add DT after your name and we will pop by your blog....

The lucky person will be announced with our next challenge...So good luck everyone.....


Now we would like to announce the Top 3 and the winner of the last challenge........


So our Top 3 in no particular order chosen by Wendy are........










Please e-mail me(Mandy) at agemofachallenge@btinternet.com to claim your badge..... 


And the winner chosen by Random Org is......... 



Here are your random numbers:

242

Timestamp: 2012-10-12 17:29:26 UTC


So that's you..... 


 Helen 



Please e-mail Janet at pinkgemdesigns@googlemail.com to claim your prize.....

Congratulations to you all.....

Now for our new Challenge this time Wendy is hosting again and she has this fabulous theme for you all...


"FLOWERS"


This challenge will run from 8am 13th Oct until 6pm 26th Oct



The prize for the winner will be.....


4 Digi images of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS (Subject to Availability).....


Here are the cards from our group of girls who I have decided to call  The Pinks our other group who I'm calling The Gems will post next Saturday.........

JANET















RIA


Happy Crafting,


Mandy & The Team


15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your Top 3! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for choosing my card in your top three. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just linked my photo frame for flowers challenge,hope it is eligible as its a paper project.thanks

    kavitha
    www.snapkavi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work as always ladies!

    Just wanted to say what an honour it was to be part of the Pink Gem Designs DT for the past few years. I will miss you all ladies. Thank you for having me Janet :-)

    Good luck to the new hopefuls. PGD is such a wonderful Dt to be part of...so friendly, a real joy! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ups, I take part in this challenge and forgot to comment! Now You have so wonderful things to see here and give inspirattion to everybody who is visiting your blog! Thank you!
    I would be very happy to be a designteammember on your blog.

    Best wishes and have a wonderful day
    Ilo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Thank you sooooooo much for picking my card in the top 3. I am over the moon and still up there in space somewhere.
    Love these challenges. The D.T. creations are fantastic.
    My entry this time would have been a
    Pink Gem image bit sadly my Gimp is playing up so I had to use one I had printed earlier.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very adorable work from the DT! Another awesome challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the amazing inspiration and the great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work from the DT. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    I finally got the gimp to work so I have entered this challenge for a second time.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for posting this challenge. I love the inspiration by the DT members.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous DT creations. I don't always get time to enter your challenges but when I do I just love using your images...thanks for the free one too...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the cute freebie - very generous of you.I couldn't resist using itBeautiful creations by the Dt.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the DT inspiration. Thats why I would love to join them. So I have entered my card and Ill keep my fingers crossed.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by we love to read your comments..